Our Ambassadors in your area!
LORI WATTS – SHIRWELL
LORNA VAN-EMMENIS – BIDEFORD
Barnstaple Louise & Harriet
Catherine Purtell – Braunton
If you would like to get involved in your area, the more the merrier!
It can be as much or as little time you can spare – ideas on how you can help:
- Putting a charity box in your local shop and arranging the change over as required.
- Taking a leaflet or a poster of our event for your community notice board.
- Tell your Employers, Local Church, WI Group, School, Rotary or Lions Club
- Holding a Coffee Morning in your village hall.
- Just knowing a bit more about the Charity and telling people about us in your community.
- Nominate us or help at a Bucket Collection in your area
- Marshall at one of our running events.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your children involved – they may have visited the Caroline Thorpe Ward and used the entertainment we have supplied – liked what they saw? Put us forward as a Charity of the Year for their ‘school council’ or Assembly collection from school plays, do a sponsored ‘something’. It really all helps to spread the word and the children love getting involved.