How to organise your own fundraiser and ideas
- Everyone loves a coffee morning it’s a great fundraiser. A great way to gather your friends, socialise with your local community and raise money. You can ask people to bring cakes and have a cake sale or a small entry free or even just donations works really well too. Read more on past coffee mornings here.
- Ask around local businesses for prizes to donate and run your own raffle. This works really well to add into your other events such as coffee mornings and family fun days
- Sell you old clothes or unwanted toy and a local car boot sale or organise your own. Get the local community involved and organise your own together.
- Become a quiz master by writing your own questions or get a ready made set elsewhere. A quiz night is sure to be a hit!
- Have a bake of in the office or in school. You can get every one to bring a cake and change people for tasting and voting
- Hire a bouncy castle have a pool party or a BBQ and charge an entry free and or donations for food and drinks
- Its a brave one but bound to raise loads of money
Mince Pie Mingle
- Arrange a nice pie mingle over Christmas
- If you sell your local crafts for a living you could be a percentage for charity or an auction with on of your peices
- Do a sponsored challenge – a great fun way to raise money whilst getting fit. We arrange some of these challenges but you can organise your own and we will be happy to help. Examples include sponsored JUMP, RUN, SWIM, WALK, TRECK, CYCLE, TOUGHMUDDER
- Organise a sports match for people to compete in. If you’re part of a club or your local school you could host games such as basketball, 5 a side football, cricket/rounders. You can have an entry cost or collection tins or both
Put on a show
- You can put on a show if you are in a dance or drama club – your ticket sales will raise money for Care fo kids North Devon
If you would like any more information on this please get in touch.