Take part in one of our charity auctions on Facebook throughout May.
Each weekend in May you’ll have the chance to pick up some fantastic lots, all donated by lovely North Devon businesses. By bidding, you’ll not only be supporting our small charity, you’ll be giving local businesses a boost when they reopen.
Your generosity will help us support North Devon families and ease the financial struggles that arise when a child is diagnosed with a life threatening illness.
How do our charity auctions work?
Throughout May we’ll be holding a series of charity auctions on our Facebook page. We will post four or five items each weekend. Place your bids in the comments section of each item. You can place multiple bids if you are outbid by someone else.
Each auction will launch at 9am on the Friday and close at 9pm on the Sunday, so you will have a whole weekend to bid for your favourite item.
If you are the highest bidder when the auction closes, go to our Virgin Money Giving campaign page to pay. Please pay for your lots by 9pm the next day (Monday).
What’s on offer?
Everything in our auctions has been donated by lovely local businesses. Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- Pyne Arms voucher for 2 Sunday roast dinners
- Big Sheep voucher – VIP ticket for 2
- Personal Trainer voucher – 1 free 60 minute session expires 31st Dec Worth £35.00
- Rucksack from the Nike Factory Store
- A vanilla and chocolate cake from Tea by the Taw worth £25.00
- Hattie B Voucher for £35.00 (to use by August 2020)
- Let’s Go Bowl voucher – family of four bowling or karaoke (use withing 6 months from when they reopen)
- MF Ladies Only voucher – 1 free pilates class
- Bull & Bear/Custom House voucher – £30 off your meal
- Personal tuition lessons £20.00 session
- Tea by the Taw Vintage Tea worth £32.00
- Quince Honey Farm voucher – admission for 2
- Banburys beauty makeover
- MF Ladies Only voucher – 1 free kickboxing class
- Tarka Fitness – back pain consultation session worth £45 (and 50% off two follow up appointments)
- Fresh fish hamper value £60 (delivery to Barnstaple and Bideford area only)
- Harmonise Holistic Therapies voucher – 1 60 minute session value = £35.00
- Scott’s Cinemas – family ticket (2 adults and 2 concessions)
- Silver necklace from Carol Ann
Make sure you’re following us on Facebook if you want to take part in our charity auctions. If you’re a business and would like to donate to one of our auctions, please get in touch.